(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

INTERNET GOSSIP

Nyota Ndogo To Relocate to Nairobi
Mombasa based Kisima Award winner Nyota Ndogo has refuted wide spread rumours that she is relocating to Nairobi.The celebrated songstress whose new hit song 'Natafuta wa Kunipenda' has been ruling the airwaves claims that her enemies have been spreading propaganda that she has lost touch with Mombasa and that she is relocating to Nairobi or Dar Es Salaam,where most of her celebrity friends live."The fact that I have been spending a lot of time out of Mombasa as I do shows in Dar and Nai hasn't changed my life.I am not leaving Mombasa.I am in Mtopanga to stay.Let my haters know so,"she said."There is a group of people who view me as a threat to them in Mombasa.They are the same ones trying to create war between me and my sister who is an upcoming artiste.But I forgive them.I am not the kind of person who likes picking wars with others,"she concluded
taken from http://www.umojaentertainmant.com/ check the site out they seem to have their finger on the pulse.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am looking for your song Natafuta wa kunipenda. How comes it is not on you tube?

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home